Race Weekend Schedule
The 2021 MBHM hase been cancelled. There will NOT be a virtual event.
The Big Sur Marathon Foundation’s governance board made this difficult decision to cancel the in-person road races as they continued to monitor updates on large events from county, state, federal, and international public safety and health agencies during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our highest priority is always the safety of our participants, volunteers, friends and family, and residents. There are so many unknowns both with this virus and with the effects of it on large events. We were also very concerned about having access to needed public safety and medical officials, volunteers, and personal protection equipment and supplies during this ongoing crisis. We are informing you as soon as we could to give you time to adjust your plans. Again, we are very sorry that this unprecedented international crisis has forced us to cancel our races. READ MORE…
ALL OF THE BELOW EVENTS ARE CANCELED FOR 2021.
PACKET PICK-UP and HEALTH AND FITNESS EXPO
- Monterey Conference Center, 1 Portola Plaza in downtown Monterey
- Pick-up your race bib, participant shirt, gear check bag and Official Race Program.
- Please schedule your travel plans so that you can be at the Expo Friday for packet pick-up. If you cannot do this, you may have someone else pick up for you by filling out the Packet Pick-Up Authorization Form. You can also pick up race morning near the start beginning at 5:30 AM (a fee may apply, amount to be determined).
- Race merchandise, vendors, and other items of interest are available.
- The expo is free and open to the public.
- If you are a vendor and are interested in exhibiting at the Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TECH HAPPY HOUR
Stay tuned for more information and hours.
RACE WEEKEND PARTICIPANT GUIDE
A Race Weekend Participant Guide will be available online in early November. It will also be emailed to all registrants in an email via Constant Contact or haku.
HALF MARATHON FINISH FESTIVAL
The Finish Festival will take place at the Custom House Plaza-Monterey State Historic Park adjacent to the Portola Hotel & Spa and Fisherman’s Wharf beginning at 7:30 AM. The awards ceremony will begin at 10 AM on the Awards Stage.