Monterey Bay Half Marathon Expo
Participants in the Monterey Bay Half Marathon should plan to pick-up their race bib, shirt, and packet at the race expo either Friday or Saturday, November 10-11. The Expo is open from 12 noon to 6 p.m. on Friday, November 10 and from 9:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Saturday, November 11.
Participants in the Saturday 5K and 3K can pick up their race bib and event shirt on Friday at the Expo or early Saturday morning at the race site, Lovers Point in Pacific Grove.
Be sure to bring photo ID (required for bib pick-up).
If you are picking up a packet for another individual, you will need to fill out a Packet Pick Up Authorization Form and upload it into your haku account. You will be able to upload this into your haku account 2 weeks prior to the event. Click HERE for instructions on how to upload the Packet Pick Up Authorization to your haku account.
2023 Expo Activities:
- Bring any of your unwanted athletic shirts for Closed Loop Recycling sponsored by Recover. They will have bins in their booth to collect any brand and return it to yarn/fiber to become a new shirt. The apparel must be made of cotton, polyester, or a combination of the two.
- Bring any nutrition wrappers for GU’s Terracycle collection. They make park benches, bags, and even compost collection pails for your kitchen.
- Bring your used running shoes to the foundation’s collection point.
- Buy a commemorative glass from the United Lounge for $10 to enjoy complimentary Happy Hour beverages each day starting at 2PM while supplies last.
- Visit the nuun van for tasty samples.
- Have fun: visit all of the expo vendors. There’s plenty to sample and conversations to have!