Race Weekend Schedule
PACKET PICK-UP and HEALTH AND FITNESS EXPO
- Friday November 8, 12 Noon to 6 PM or Saturday, November 9, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
- Monterey Conference Center, 1 Portola Plaza in downtown Monterey
- Pick-up your race bib, participant shirt, gear check bag and Official Race Program.
- Please schedule your travel plans so that you can be at the Expo Friday or Saturday for packet pick-up. If you cannot do this, you may have someone else pick up for you by filling out the Packet Pick-Up Authorization Form. Or, we can arrange to have your complete race packet at the front desk of the Monterey Marriott after 5 PM on Saturday (email email@example.com to arrange this). You can also pick up race morning near the start beginning at 5:30 AM (a fee may apply, amount to be determined).
- Race merchandise, vendors, and other items of interest are available.
- The expo is free and open to the public.
- If you are a vendor and are interested in exhibiting at the Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TECH HAPPY HOUR
Stay tuned for more information and hours.
FREE clinics will take place on Saturday, November 9, between 12 noon and 4 PM. Stay tuned for the 2019 clinic schedule.
RACE WEEKEND PARTICIPANT GUIDE
A Race Weekend Participant Guide will be available online in early November. It will also be emailed to all registrants in an email via Constant Contact or Active.com.
The By-the-Bay 3K and Pacific Grove Lighthouse 5K will take place at Lovers Point Park in Pacific Grove on Saturday, November 9. The 3K begins at 8 AM. The 5K begins at 8:30 AM.
HALF MARATHON FINISH FESTIVAL
The Finish Festival will take place at the Custom House Plaza-Monterey State Historic Park adjacent to the Portola Hotel & Spa and Fisherman’s Wharf beginning at 7:30 AM. The awards ceremony will begin at 10 AM on the Awards Stage.