Race Weekend Schedule
PACKET PICK-UP and HEALTH AND FITNESS EXPO
- Friday November 8, 12 Noon to 6 PM or Saturday, November 9, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
- Monterey Conference Center, 1 Portola Plaza in downtown Monterey
- Pick-up your race bib, participant shirt, gear check bag and Official Race Program.
- Please schedule your travel plans so that you can be at the Expo Friday or Saturday for packet pick-up. If you cannot do this, you may have someone else pick up for you by filling out the Packet Pick-Up Authorization Form. Or, we can arrange to have your complete race packet at the front desk of the Monterey Marriott after 5 PM on Saturday (email email@example.com to arrange this). You can also pick up race morning near the start beginning at 5:30 AM (a fee may apply, amount to be determined).
- Race merchandise, vendors, and other items of interest are available.
- The expo is free and open to the public.
- If you are a vendor and are interested in exhibiting at the Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TECH HAPPY HOUR
Open from Friday from 1 to 5:30 PM and Saturday from 3 to 5 PM in the Tech Lounge at the Health & Fitness Expo.
The Tech Happy Hour is a time to relax and enjoy a Lagunitas Beer or a glass of District 7 wine ($4 each). The Lounge is open during Expo hours for device charging, meet-ups with RunBetter founders and racers, and ID checking for Sunday beer purchases at the Half Marathon Finish Village. Open from 3 to 5 PM in the Tech Lounge at the Health & Fitness Expo.
There will be raffle prizes daily announced on Instagram from Plantronics, Aftershoks, ASICS, GU, RunBet, Lululemon and more!
FREE clinics will take place on Saturday, November 9, between 12 noon and 4 PM. Stay tuned for the 2019 clinic schedule.
RACE WEEKEND PARTICIPANT GUIDE
A Race Weekend Participant Guide will be available online in early November. It will also be emailed to all registrants in an email via Constant Contact or Active.com.
The By-the-Bay 3K and Pacific Grove Lighthouse 5K will take place at Lovers Point Park in Pacific Grove on Saturday, November 9. The 3K begins at 8 AM. The 5K begins at 8:30 AM.
HALF MARATHON FINISH FESTIVAL
The Finish Festival will take place at the Custom House Plaza-Monterey State Historic Park adjacent to the Portola Hotel & Spa and Fisherman’s Wharf beginning at 7:30 AM. The awards ceremony will begin at 10 AM on the Awards Stage.